I.C.E. Innovative Care of the Environment Inc.
ICE Humane Wildlife Removal is looking for General Contractors interested in becoming Wildlife technicians to join our expanding team. Full time positions available, no previous wildlife experience is required. The excitement and reward that comes with helping and assisting wildlife and home owners with wildlife issues is unmatched. This is an extremely exciting career and provides an opportunity for advancement to management level. Suitable applicants: Must be physically fit, able to work from ladders and roofs, be able to work independently or in a team environment, enjoy dealing with wildlife and animals.
Junior and Senior positions available
· Strong attention to details
· Provide excellent Wildlife management services to our clients
· Conduct inspections to determine the source of activity and provide written explanations and recommendations
· Assist in sales of products and additional services to current customers
· Operate and maintain vehicle and equipment
· Operate & maintain power tools
What do we offer?
· Opportunity for advancement
· Training of the latest industry best practices and regulations
· Paid vacation
· Company vehicle & uniforms provided
· G License /Clean drivers abstract
· Physically fit: Kneeling, bending, reaching and climbing, squatting. lifting 50 lbs
· Professional and positive attitude.
· Fully bond-able
· Able to work full-time hours
5 days a week flexible shifts
· Available to work Monday- Friday & Saturdays available
Working with heights and roof experience is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norval, ON L0P 1K0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you afraid of heights?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- English (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.