Randstad Canada|Randstad Canada
Gate Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Gate Technician in our company, Randstad Canada. This vacancy is based in Coquitlam British Columbia Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Gate Technician Job
Company: Randstad Canada
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Coquitlam British Columbia Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-21
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Gate Technician Job Detail
We are hiring Gate Technicians to join our team in Port Coquitlam, BC. We are looking for individuals with gate repair, installation and maintenance experience!
We currently have an opening for 2 mechanically inclined individuals that can assist with some Overhead Door and Gate Technical work. Our business largely focuses on front facing service with occasional installations (70% service and 30% installation). Our work is very commercial focused, but we also deal with residential customers in home or on site. The daily job of our technicians is to troubleshoot electrical commercial gates and door operators by repairing damage to the gates or replacing said gates and doors when needed. Our technicians deal face to face with customer representatives and therefore must be able to interact in a positive manner. Our technicians will also have periods where they need to get up to a higher range to offer service, so we are looking for someone that is okay with heights. Having a knowledge of garage door mechanics would be a huge bonus in this role, but we are willing to train from the ground up!
Time: 8:00am-4:00pm with overtime potential
Wage: VERY COMPETITIVE- based on experience!
Area: Port Coquitlam, BC
Looking for candidates who can start right away
Full-Time/ Permanent position
If you are interested in the Gate Technician role in Port Coquitlam, BC or would like to learn more about other available opportunities we have in your area, please send us your resume or refer a friend today!
- Amazing pay structure (based on your experience) with a chance to make incentives
- Massive benefits packages offered as well as relocation assistance, profit sharing, scholarship programs and 3 weeks’ vacation to start + more
- Easily Transit Accessible
- Long-term, permanent job offer with tons of growth and even ownership potential
- Boot and Gear Allowances and company supplied equipment
- Sponsorships to expand your schooling to benefit this role
- Full-time hours and potential for offered overtime
- Lots of Training offered as needed
- Repair, Install and Maintain garage, condo and parking structure gates. doors, and entryway devices
- Showcase your customer services skills with an understanding of our products for upselling or replacing old equipment
- Traveling to new locations daily or back to the same location if the repair takes longer
- Ability to log and track service calls and keep track of minor inventory needs and upcoming deadlines
- Ability to climb ladders, and assist in physical work such as lifting, climbing or carrying awkward shaped doors or equipment as needed.
- Able to switch between Installs and Servicing on a daily basis
- Follow our health and safety guidelines in house or on-site and report any issues that may arise professionally
- Treat company vehicle and equipment with safety and respect
- Full License and Clean Drivers Abstract a MUST!
- Understands Small Motors, and Gate operation
- No physical limitations and must be okay with some heights
- A working knowledge of forklift operation would be handy but not required
- Willing and capable of “learning” and “doing” new tasks on the spot
- Can work in or outdoors in any weather, sometimes underground in garages
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity! (Serious inquiries only)
- Located in the Port Coquitlam, BC area
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, send us your resume or refer a friend and we will contact you shortly to book an interview time!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket just for helping someone find work! – Ask us about our referral program to learn more.
How do you apply?
Just send us your resume and we will handle the rest.
Nicole @ [email protected]
If this is not the job for you, but you are still looking for work, we have more opportunities available in your area!! Please visit the link below,
Talk to you soon!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to [email protected] to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.