Clever Care Pharma
- Licensed pharmacist in Ontario.
- Working full time
- Excellent client service skills, maintaining a welcoming and friendly environment in the pharmacy.
- Team player, able to lead and boost team productivity and morale.
- Problem solving, with organization and planning skills.
- Accurately and timely dispense all prescriptions.
- Accurately and timely claim submission and/or registration of all patient focused services performed.
- Perform patient focused services as deemed eligible and appropriate for the patients
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and maximize customer loyalty.
- Responsible for supervising ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintaining the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through the accurate perpetual inventory record
- Valid license to practice in the province
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $190,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Licensed pharmacist in Ontario, Canada (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.