Société Générale|Société Générale
Full Stack Developer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Full Stack Developer in our company, Societe Generale. This vacancy is based in Greater Montreal Quebec Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Full Stack Developer Job
Company: Societe Generale
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Greater Montreal Quebec Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-20
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Full Stack Developer Job Detail
MAC (MTR Automation Center) is a young and dynamic team based in Montreal.
Its main goal is the bring value to GBSU Markets units through innovation and automation. This is performed based on the following three (3) streams:
- Automation: Identify areas where they could bring value to IT and Operation teams by automating their manual tasks
- IT tactical solutions: Prioritize IT/Operation teams of the MTR unit first and then other units/regions
- Innovation: Focus on new technologies to provide tactical solutions as fast as possible.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain tools to enforce automatization processes and digitalization
- Gather and analysis business requirements by communicating with users
- Be a key member for the onboarding and upskill of new joiners
- Follow and enforce the implementation of the Agile Mathodology within the team
- Maintain a good team spirit and sense of belonging
- Provide support on day-to-day operations supporting Defect, Problem, and Crisis processes
- Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering School or University with a specialization in Software development
- A previous experience in software development would be appreciated
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient/Good command of MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Python language
- Web development experience (HTML/CSS, Angular, Bootstrap)
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills, working across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a very dynamic environment, with rapidly changing priorities.
- Having some knowledge on CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) is an asset
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Montreal is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact there that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.