We’re looking for people who do more than good work; we’re looking for the best!
This is a Fly in, Fly out position. Flights to/from Edmonton/Calgary or bus out of Fort McMurray is provided in addition to camp accommodation with positions starting immediately.
Shift: 14 on/14 off alternating between day and nights.
What would you be doing?
- Diagnose, clean and maintenance of tools, equipment and facilities.
- Grease and lubricate Heavy Equipment.
- Fuel Heavy Equipment using a combo truck or at a mod station.
- Transport materials, tools and equipment.
- Load and unload materials, tools and equipment.
- Cross functional trade support as required.
- Other duties as requested.
Does this sound like you?
- Positive attitude that will continue to improve our culture and morale
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable and looking for a full time permanent career
- Previous experience with Fuel and Lube
- Previous experience working in an open pit mine
- Previous experience working in a combo truck
- Previous experience on a mod station
- Valid driver’s license with 3 year drivers abstract required
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
Perks of the Job
- Competitive total compensation package with rates starting $34.55-$45/hr
- Travel Incentive (for flying in and out) based on your location within the country start at $200 and up to $1200
- Daily Incentives starting at $60/day (based on the piece of equipment you are working on that day)
- Benefits after 300 hours
- 14/14 schedule camp position, 11.5 hrs/day
Other important details
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of drug and alcohol testing,audiogram, and maskfit.
We are the clear choice for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. Joining our team would mean you would contribute to the quality of work we do and to the success of ClearStream along with the values we share. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the team to join.
We are committed to creating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, including fostering a safe and respectful environment that allows for diverse perspectives—a work environment in which all employees are valued and have an equal opportunity to achieve success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected factors
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.55-$45.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.