Actalent is hiring a FPGA Engineer for our client – a leading worldwide manufacturing services company!
• Using established procedures is responsible for new engineering design, able to extract requirements and determine steps to implement reference design implementation or design modifications of existing product
• To independently design, develop, document, debug and test software and/or firmware on hardware platforms
• Work with manager and/or PM to provide information that will aid in the initial quoting process
• Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide designs that are competitive and cost effective
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
• Competent in at least one but familiar with multiple high level programming languages & compiler and experienced in the use of specific In-circuit emulators.
• Solid, demonstrated programming and debugging skills
• FPGA or ASIC RTL Verification experience
• Working knowledge of Xilinx Vivado design and simulation tool
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Working With Actalent
Actalent is a worldwide leader in engineering consulting talent solutions. We specialize in supporting engineers with long-term opportunities, we’re a company that hires passionate people and invest in their careers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse clients, whether you prefer the thrill of helping cutting-edge startups deploy the latest technology or the ability of impacting large corporations modernizing legacy systems. We cover a range of disciplines to address specific industry needs within different areas of specialization.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
À propos d’Actalent:
Actalent relie la passion à la mission. Nos solutions de candidats talentueux et la performance de nos services produisent la valeur et les résultats, tout en apportant la compétence qui permet à nos clients de réaliser plus. Nos experts situés dans le monde entier inspirent au quotidien. Nous soutenons les initiatives essentielles en ingénierie et en sciences, par les expériences qui favorisent un développement continu. La différence, c’est nos gens. Actalent est une société d’exploitation d’Allegis Group, leader mondial des solutions de candidats talentueux.
L’entreprise souscrit au principe d’égalité d’accès à l’emploi et prendra en compte toutes les candidatures sans distinction de race, sexe, âge, couleur, religion, nationalité, statut de vétéran, handicap, orientation sexuelle, identité sexuelle, information génétique ou toute autre distinction protégée par la loi.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.