The Mason Group
Our client, located in Markham is looking for a Financial Systems Consultant to join them on a 4-month contract opportunity.
The Financial Systems Consultant will be supporting the financial systems used by the finance and accounting department in any new enhancements and updates. They will support the end-users and work with stakeholders to ensure end-to-end processes and information are flowing efficiently and accurately. Additional responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting and managing ERP for finance and accounting
- Maintain ongoing relationship and communication with IT for any troubleshooting in existing systems, new builds, and ensuring finance and accounting requirements are carried out/configured by IT as needed
- Support end-users in finance and accounting with any system-related issues for day to day troubleshooting
- Collaborate with IT, accounting and finance and project team for requirement gathering for projects and develop future state and future processes
Support various projects including system implementation, enhancements, compliance including but not limited to requirement gathering, design, UAT testing, post go-live support / hypercare, training and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experiences including project management, financial systems implementation
- Experience in working with large ERP systems such as Dynamics, SAP, or Oracle
- Experience in developing and understanding internal controls and / or designing access & controls
- Understanding of accounting and finance processes including day to day processes and month-end
- Strong proficiency in Excel
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.