UTemp Internal Staffing Services - University of Toronto
UTemp is hiring!
UTemp is the University of Toronto’s short-term staffing service. We pride ourselves on the high number of UTemp employees who are able to make the transition from short-term casual employment to appointed positions within the University of Toronto.
The UTemp team handles each project with a unique hands-on approach to ensure we find the best candidate for the job. We strive to create long-lasting and successful relationships by finding individuals with strong professional office skills and work ethic.
Job title: File Clerk
Hourly pay rate: $29.28
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5pm
Location (STG Campus, Downtown Toronto) 215 Huron St, Toronto.
- Assist with labelling and boxing files.
- Move/organize the boxes. (Taking files/documents out of filing cabinets)
- Create file inventory list.
- Sorting, filling and packing
- Relevant experience
- Ability to move/lift 10 to 25 lbs
- Experience using Word and Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $29.28 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you require to provide two weeks notice to your current employer?
- Do you have the ability to move/lift 10 to 25 lbs?
- Have you ever worked in a unionized environment or being in a unionized position?
- Do you have experience using Word and Excel?
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.