Lutron Electronics Co., Inc
Commission, Troubleshoot and Service the most advanced lighting control systems!
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has immediate openings for **Field Service Engineers in the Toronto Metro Area. A successful Field Service Engineer will drive for excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy troubleshooting and setting up complex systems, and have a passion for learning new technology.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Field Service team, as the Lutron expert at customer sites e nsuring that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned properly and serviced post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing a working knowledge of Lutron systems and supporting our customers.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to Lutron customers in the field
- Become proficient in servicing all Lutron Systems while following field service procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair Lutron commercial system installations
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Work independently from your home office to accommodate the ever changing needs and priorities of our customers
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- 2 or 4 year college degree, technical school degree, or related experience
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 30% of the time, market dependent
- Occasional international travel is required
- 3-10 years work experience in electro-mechanical or related field
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems
- Proficient in computer operation skills including file management, Outlook/Skype and other interpersonal communications software, web navigation, and Microsoft-based productivity software. Computer networking experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screens, as required
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double-digit growth annually. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to help us service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
- Driver’s License (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.