Escape Trailer Industries LP
Position Title: Fabrication Technician
Location: Chilliwack, BC
Escape is hiring!
At Escape Trailer Industries we aim to be the number one fiberglass RV company in the world! This is our destination. We will achieve this by supporting employees with competitive wages, health benefits, and a generous bonus program. It also means colleagues supporting and respecting each other. It means implementing better processes and having open two-way communication. Ultimately it means a better work environment for our team and a superior product for our customers.
Escape Trailer is looking for experienced individuals to join our growing team. This role will require strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work as a team. You will be involved in measuring, cutting, assembling, and installing various components to produce a finished Escape trailer that meets quality standards. We are looking for positive-minded individuals who are eager to learn. We are willing to train individuals keen to learn a variety of new skills. Completion of a diploma or degree in a relevant field is required.
Who we are:
Escape Trailer is unique, as we are one of the few manufacturers of fiberglass RV travel trailers and have done so for 18+ years and counting. This places us in a high demand market, and we are continuing to grow at a fast pace! This means that we are constantly striving to learn and improve, while fostering a positive work culture that we can be proud of. We are a customer focused company, and our trailers are manufactured from start to finish at our warehouses located in Chilliwack, BC.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Installation of cabinets accessories, benches, Kitchen, Wardrobe, and dinette/tables.
- Plumbing and testing operations, installing fixtures, bathtubs, sinks, taps, drains, and tanks,
- Operate handheld power tools in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure production, quality, and safety goals are met or exceeded
- Capable to learn and lead to achieve hourly/daily/weekly production Targets.
- Work effectively with other members of the department/plant to achieve production goals
- Modular building
- Woodwork or carpentry
- Cabinet making and/or installation
- Electrical Installation or repair
- Appliance Installation and Testing to conform the standards
- Plumbing jobs; Cutting fiberglass bathtubs, installing fixtures such as taps, sinks, toilets, etc.
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field required
Why Join Escape Trailer Industries:
- Family-oriented, inclusive culture
- On-Site Parking
- Clean, positive & safe work environment
Our website: www.escapetrailer.com
Send your resume and be part of a team that is proud of its culture.
We greatly appreciate your interest as well as your application and will get back to you shortly after matching your skills to our requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & Production Bonus
- Extended Health benefits
- Boot Allowance
- Company BBQ
- Company Christmas Event
- Full-Time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift, Day Shift, Monday-Friday
- Wage: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Do you have a Canada work permit? (required)
- Do you live in British Columbia? (required)
- Do you have a post-secondary Degree or Diploma in a corresponding field? (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.