Pillar5 Pharma Inc.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide administrative support to the CEO and Pillar5 leadership team. Reporting to the President and CEO, the EA will provide effective, efficient, and professional day-to-day operational and support to the assigned Executive by performing a wide range of administrative support functions and coordinating day-today functions and related projects.
- Provides executive-level administrative support (e.g., conducting research, preparing board reports, handling information requests) and exercises extreme confidentiality in the management and release of all information.
- Manage / triage workflow and information through all points of contact such as calendar, email and other systems of communications to prioritize, schedule, and follow-up.
- Coordinates, sets, and monitors daily calendars for the CEO prioritizing items based on an understanding of the business context (e.g., schedules meetings, arranges appointments, budgets time, and provides appropriate reminders).
- Monitors and maintains all office correspondence (e.g., e-mail, mail, courier packages, etc.), and drafts responses to general issues; coordinates resources to support the executive in addressing identified issues; composes and/or edits a variety of highly confidential documents (e.g., correspondence, memos, contracts, proposals, reports, presentations).
- Acts as the CEO’s first point of contact for internal and external contacts to facilitate smooth, effective, and accurately information flows.
- Assesses incoming requests and inquiries from internal and external stakeholders, including senior level stakeholders, and responds directly or escalates issue; researches issues and prepares draft responses.
- Liaises and collaborates with executives and other executive and administrative assistants to communicate information, and coordinate / participate in cross-functional projects.
- Provides support for the executive’s team initiatives (e.g., planning team building events, control room coordination, coordination of required staff training, including ad-hoc team training sessions, coordination of monthly team meetings, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Post-secondary education in Administration, Business, or a related area and/or experience including 5+ years providing executive level support.
- Excellent oral and impeccable written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks and relationships in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to research and summarize information
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arnprior, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.