Accent Advisor -
Full job description
We are looking for friendly, reliable and experienced tutors to provide online English pronunciation and fluency classes. We are committed to providing quality online tutoring to our students as well as offering our tutors an excellent compensation rate and flexible hours.
- Remote/Work from home
- Set your own schedule (classes are available 24/7)
- Peak times are US daytime hours (8am-9pm EST)
- Guaranteed pay rate increase
- Excellent coach support and training
- Class material is provided
- Classes are one-on-one
- No lengthy class reports
- Teach for 25 mins, get paid for 30 mins
- Get paid in full for student no-shows and classes canceled with less than 2 hours’ notice
- No payment penalties for being late, taking time off, last-minute cancellations, technical difficulties, etc.
- No minimum hour requirement
- Work up to 30 hours (this is not a full-time position)
- Must have at least two years of ESL or Pronunciation teaching experience
- Must be able to utilize Skype Video Calls and have a stable internet connection with a minimum uploading speed of 5MB/s
Required Education: Must have at least one of the following
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics/English
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Vocal related degree/certification
- When you start, the hourly rate is $15 USD per hour. Non-negotiable.
- The rate goes up every 500 teaching hours by $1 USD until it reaches $25 USD/h.
If you are friendly, helpful, reliable, and interested in tutoring with us, we welcome your application!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.