Sinobec Trading, established in 2002, is a large sized master trader of non-ferrous products including aluminum & stainless steel, in all shapes & forms. We pride ourselves on innovation, efficiency and management resulting in providing our clients with quality products at competitive prices. We currently have three strategically located facilities in Canada & the USA which carry standard stock of aluminum coils, sheets, plates, extrusions and stainless steel sheets.
- Participate in and oversee the successful planning and implementation of ERP modules and integration projects.
- Work with project coordinator to extract and elaborate the specifications and support on negotiating with the external partners. (ERP consultant and third-party application developers)
- Design, test, and deploy enhancements and improvements to the ERP system.
- Work in a development and support role with ERP system users at all levels in the organization. Respond to and troubleshoot issues
- Work in collaboration with the accounting department
- Drive the data collection and configuration of the systems
- Identify, make recommendations for, and lead improvements to system related business processes
MIS or computer science education background
- 3-5 years of experience in ERP implementation (GP Dynamics is an asset)
- Good knowledge of manufacturing, operating, and business common sense
- Basic accounting knowledge for implementation propose
- Quick learning capabilities, research in new technology or application
- Sound project management skill is a plus (budget and time control)
- Ability to maintain internal and external relationships
- Able to travel when needed
What we offer: (After 3 months)
– Disability insurance
– Life insurance
– Extended health care
– Gift card program
– Yearly salary review
– Yearly bonus program
– On-site parking
– Casual dress
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint-Laurent, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.