Teach Away Inc.
Teach Away is now hiring Secondary English teachers (Grades 6 – 12) to teach at Emirates Schools Establishment.
The ideal candidates are flexible and experienced teachers who can support students to achieve their best, and master valuable life skills to help them navigate a rapidly changing society and culture. Successful candidates will teach a variety of English subjects, including English language and English literature.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Major: English, Literature, Linguistics or related
- No experience required
- Must hold a full driving license
- Salary: $4300 USD (£3,100), tax-free (housing allowance included)
- Return airfare provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Summer vacation, national holidays off
- End-of-contract bonus
- Medical Insurance provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
More about these positions and the Emirates Schools Establishment:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Umm Al Quwain)
- The Emirates Schools Establishment develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
- The successful candidates will be teaching a variety of English subjects including but not limited to English as a second language, English language, and English literature
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.