Kobold is a global provider of advanced well completion technologies and services for the Oil and Gas industry. We specialize in coil-conveyed technology for well completions and remediation. Kobold’s management team is back by decades of knowledge and experience in the international Oil and Gas Industry. With decades of R&D behind them, the team has authored and been named on more than 182 patents.
We are currently looking for an Engineering Summer Student to join our Company. This role will be responsible for assisting and supporting the team where needed. This would be a field level Position to start, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Summary of Duties (Duties may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Work in the field as part of a crew on Frac, reopen and service rig Jobs.
- Learning tools and procedures from the field level in order to gain an understanding of tool Functionality.
- Care and maintenance of trailers and company vehicles
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary school with focus in engineering, mechanical is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and able to work with your hands.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- live in or around Virden, MB
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-05-01
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.