Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
ROLE TITLE: ENGINEERING CO-OP Student II
REPORTS TO: SENIOR MANAGER, ENGINEERING
HOURS: 8:00 -16:30
Reporting to the Engineering Validation Supervisor, at the Steinbach location, will be assisting Engineers for capital and continuous improvement projects, reliability data analysis, and review and update AutoCAD drawings.
- Review maintenance records in CMMS, review equipment structures/hierarchy, and create a gap analysis of records.
- Review facility drawings to combine expansion drawings into one master set.
- Revise and update CAD drawings to match current facility layout and equipment.
- Work with Engineering Associates to write and execute equipment qualification documents.
- Participate in occupational health, safety, and wellness.
Education and Experience:
- Current student pursuing a College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical, or Biosystems Engineering or Engineering Technology or related studies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office program.
- Good project management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Sense of urgency and flexibility.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Why Bausch Health
Bausch Health strives to provide purposeful employment experiences related to the student’s chosen field of study while establishing an ongoing, mutually beneficial relationship between Bausch and the student. You will have the opportunity to tackle a wide variety of projects within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment to broaden your experience and allow you to apply theory to real world applications.
What we have to offer our employees in our state-of-the-art Steinbach manufacturing site:
- Gym on site
- INSPIRE: Employee Recognition Program
- Full-service Cafeteria – Free coffee & tea
- Free parking
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.
Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.