- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Remote work available
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Long term benefits
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.