TopOffer (http://www.TopU.ca) is an education consulting company based in Canada. We are dedicated to helping international students succeed in Canada academically, professionally, and socially.
Our company is seeking education consultants to help students apply to university undergraduates and graduates programs, all of the tasks are done in Mandarin and English. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and comfortable being a member of a young and energetic team. The ability to multi-task, while managing marketing and sales support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Strong research and communication skills are the key to success in this position.
- Provide one-on-one consultation to students interested in applying to master programs in Canada, US, UK, and Australia
- Educate students on popular graduate programs offered by popular universities.
- Introduce admission consulting services offered by TopOffer to students.
- Advise students in selecting suitable master’s programs based on the student’s interests, personal criteria, and overall qualifications.
- Answer all application procedures, admission, and program related questions that clients may have throughout the application process.
- Prepare logistical documentation including the contract, invoice, statement of the program requirement, etc.
- Master’s degree is required.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Mandarin is required.
- High level of English and Mandarin oral and written communication is required.
- Knowledge in Canadian master program curriculum is required.
- Basic knowledge of popular Canadian undergraduate and graduate programs is required.
- base salary + bonus (up to $150,000 annual bonus)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00-$180,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Master’s Degree (required)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Mandarin (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.