Education Assistant Instructor
ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario. Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill set to meet employment market demands.
ABM College is currently looking for a highly experienced, dynamic, and exceptionally talented Education Assistant Instructor who has a passion for sharing their expertise and experiences to facilitate the delivery of quality education for the Digital Marketing Program of the college.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create dynamic classroom learning experiences using various teaching strategies to facilitate adult learners in achieving learning objectives by the program objectives as set out in the curriculum.
- Ensure students are motivated to learn and maximize their potential.
- Develop different classroom strategies to ensure knowledge and skills acquisition and retention.
- Evaluate students’ performance through different academic assessments.
- Prepare academic reports (grading sheet, attendance, academic exercises, and assessments).
- Prepare and update course syllabus/outline and content.
- Create lesson plans and course schedules.
- Actively participate to develop and updating curriculum, manuals, and guides as requested by Coordinator and Academic Lead.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education and other related fields.
- Current membership/license with the relevant regulatory body is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as an Education Assistant or as a Teacher.
- Minimum 2 years of post-secondary teaching experience (College/University).
- Proficient in the technical and theory translation of the course.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational, research, and accuracy skills.
- Sharp listening skills and critical thinking.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations.
- Committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
Job Type: Part-time
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.