KINDERBROOK MONTESSORI SCHOOL.
Early Childhood Educator (Ece) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Early Childhood Educator (Ece) in our company, KINDERBROOK MONTESSORI SCHOOL.. This vacancy is based in Ajax ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Early Childhood Educator (Ece) Job
Company: KINDERBROOK MONTESSORI SCHOOL.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Ajax ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-04
Posted on: teachingjobs.ca
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Supervise staff, trainees or volunteers
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest
- Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- Plan and organize activities for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
- 3-4 people
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Manual dexterity
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://teachingjobs.ca/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.