Manitoba Hydro is consistently recognized as one of Manitoba’s Top Employers!
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Defined-benefit pension plan.
- 12 hour shifts.
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and
exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba’s best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation,
commitment and customer service.
We are seeking 2 District Serviceworkers in Selkirk, Manitoba for two seasons from approximately April to October. You will
assist in providing a high standard of service to the customer and in representing the Corporation in the Customer Service Centre.
Service will be provided in person, via telephone and in writing to customers in a professional, friendly, and caring manner with
respect to questions and concerns about their gas or electrical service.
- Provide underground locations on electrical and gas facilities and issue clearances in accordance with Corporate Policy.
- May be required to perform collection activities associated to delinquent accounts.
- May be required to change defective and retest energy meters and maintain related records.
- May be required to perform accurate reading of gas and electric meters including 3 phase demand meters.
- May be required to assist with construction and maintenance of distribution facilities.
- May be required to perform overhead line inspection patrols as required.
- May be required to assist with storm response and assessments as required.
- May be required to work in other CSC’s.
- Grade 12 education with the necessary customer service experience.
- Possess an approved set of personal hand tools and will obtain Line Locating training as required.
- Possess and maintain a valid Province of Manitoba Driver’s Licence Class 5.
Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The range for the classification is $23.98-$31.40 Hourly.
Visit www.hydro.mb.ca/careers to learn more about this position and to apply online. The deadline for applications is MARCH 15,
We thank you for your interest and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
This document is available in accessible formats upon request. Please let us know if you require any accommodations
during the recruitment process.
MANITOBA HYDRO IS COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.