At BioScript Solutions, we’re committed to simplifying access to specialty care for people with chronic health conditions and rare diseases. From our home base in Atlantic Canada, we’ve grown into a national network of 13 pharmacies, 100+ Coverdale Clinics, and comprehensive patient support programs (NavieGo) that serve thousands of people across the country. And together, with our third-party logistics and A&D Wholesale operations, we’re proud to be a Canadian leader in specialty health care.
Your future starts here
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager of NavieGo Patient Programs, the District Manager role has a strong combination of performance analytics, case management and people skills. The successful candidate will oversee team performance, assessment, and determine opportunities to improve operational excellence in their designated geography. They are responsible for the direct management of team members comprised of case managers in their jurisdiction. The collaboration with the broader team of program managers is a critical component of this role.
How you will make an impact
- Successfully enhance customer facing interactions by adding value and providing leadership support in the management of support staff;
- Mentor, coach and direct a regional team in providing best in class customer experience and operational execution;
- Daily monitoring of team activities and performance;
- Create and maintain regionals specific training for drug and reimbursement as market landscape evolves;
- Identify Patient, Health Care Providers and Program needs and deliver solutions in collaboration with cross functional colleagues;
- Analyze program metrics and create a plan of action to proactively address issues;
- Direct report creation and timely delivery of performance metrics and related reporting to Senior Program Manager;
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and conduct all activities in an ethical and compliant manner;
- Work in partnership with a pharmaceutical manufacturer to understand and contribute to achieving their goals and ensuring program optimization;
- Ensure optimal support for assigned Patient Support Program and related market events (e.g.: public listing, competitor entry, etc.);
- Rapidly respond to external/internal customer needs and look for opportunities to continuously improve services;
- Maintain customer support / trust & value while navigating the changing landscape by providing adapted offerings; and
- Assist with quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives, overseeing the completion of all required CAPA activities
What you’ll bring to our team
- University degree in business, life sciences or nursing;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in multiple cross-functional areas applicable to the position, including 1-3 years proven track record of sales success in the pharmaceutical industry;
- People management experience;
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape including private and public payers;
- Experience in specialty services and drug delivery options in support of medicines whether they can be administered via infusion or sub-cutaneous means is an asset;
- Experience in dealing with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals;
- Must be self-directed and team oriented;
- Ability to travel, access to a personal vehicle/ability to drive, some travel may require an overnight stay;
- Strong ability to manage change, ambiguity and work in a rapid and evolving environment;
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong focus on customers and improved of patient outcomes;
- High level organizational skills, strong sense of priority setting and focus on executional excellence and implementation;
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently across organizations to deliver on priorities;
- Demonstrated abilities in project management;
- Nursing background is preferred;
- Strong presentation skills; and
- Compliance driven; understanding of applicable industry codes and laws, regulations.
With one tree planted for every new hire, why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower our carbon footprint.
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON
Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
Our commitment to our team, our patients, and our community
BioScript Solutions supports public health guidelines and recommendations regarding COVID-19 vaccines. As such, any offers of employment will be contingent on the candidate’s acceptance to comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we offer a competitive total rewards package and paid time off to volunteer. From donation programs and local community engagement activities, to national charitable and environmental initiatives, our team’s passion for creating change extends from patient care to community care.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a people-centric organization, we’re committed to fostering a culture free of discrimination, and providing a safe space for all team members to express their individuality. Through our commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity, we strive to provide an accessible workplace, where individuals feel valued, respected, and supported every day.
We encourage and accept all applications, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations can be made available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For inquiries, please email the talent acquisition team at [email protected]
If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, apply now and join our #BestTeam
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.