EA SPORTS & RACING – one of Electronic Arts largest development groups – has a multi-billion dollar portfolio of industry-leading sports and racing franchises, decades in the game, and thousands of talented team members working together from across the globe to advance play and grow the love of sports and racing for millions of players worldwide.
The EA SPORTS & RACING Central Operations team supports the ongoing growth and transformation of the division, with employee communications being a key strategic pillar – aiming to build connections across the group, enable continuous learning, and drive a stronger understanding of the organization’s mission, vision, goals and strategies, in addition to supporting employer branding/recruitment communications.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Communications Manager, EA SPORTS & RACING, working closely with leadership, other members of the EA SPORTS & RACING Employee Communications team, as well as colleagues from across Electronic Arts to create engaging multimedia content that informs and engages audiences.
- Create engaging internal and external visuals and video content using the studio’s established brand guidelines and visual elements
- Work with team members on video shoot pre-planning, storyboarding, and creative ideation – establishing a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation, and its desired look and feel
- Serve as a camera operator on photo/video shoots as required
- Operate computer editing software and equipment used for video media and effects
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to specifications
- Provide graphic design support as required
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- A creative, collaborative team-player with a passion for visual storytelling
- You are a strong communicator, receptive to feedback
- You are knowledgeable with current trends (video games and social media)
- You have experiences in a digital creative industry, such as video games or film
- You have experience with editing software (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- You understand how to optimize video content for all social platforms
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.