Vital Digital Solutions
We are looking for a dynamic digital media planner to develop and implement digital media campaigns. You will work closely with other internal departments, including account management, strategy, and creative, to deliver seamless, integrated brand experiences.
To be successful as a digital media planner, you should have a deep knowledge of digital media marketing and be able to translate a client’s business objectives into a digital strategy. You should also monitor trends in the digital media landscape and identify new digital opportunities for our clients.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans.
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets.
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space.
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Track digital campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or advertising.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $4,500.00-$5,000.00 per month
- Commuter benefits
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Housing allowance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Relocation assistance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
- Digital marketing (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.