Rocket Innovation Studio
As a Technology team member, you’re empowered to make an impact, employ your entrepreneurial spirit and build a career customized by you because at Rocket, you can. We are creating digital products that solve life’s most complex moments. You’ll get the chance to shape the future of tech, have your voice heard, get ahead in your career and develop your skills. With a tech career here, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
- Prior work experience in the content creation space
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Rigorous customer service attitude, Every Client Every Time mindset
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivation
- Self-directed approach
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
As a Digital Media Intern, you’ll assist our team with media planning, designing, and execution as well as assisting with various marketing campaigns for Rocket Innovation Studio. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Content Developer, technology team members and technology leaders to analyze and uncover areas of opportunity in our business and strategize ways to take advantage of these opportunities.
Interns at the Rock Family of Companies gain priceless hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events and become a valuable member of our team.
- Plan and produce digital content to be used across our digital channels to increase engagement with audience
- Develop creative ideas and suggest new and innovative ways of delivering digital content to keep up with up-to-date with latest trends
- Researching industry related topics
- Initiate the creative development of communications, working closely with the creative teams, other marketing team members and technology teams
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Learn about our business by attending meetings, huddles and trainings
- Share creative ideas that will help improve our business
- Deliver reports, analyze metrics and summarize information to help drive our team forward
- Assist in creating materials and/or presentations for meetings
- Take notes during meetings and provide recaps
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and are committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2022, named #5 on People Magazine’s Companies That Care List in 2022 and recognized as #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant‘s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us at [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.