Fancii & Co.
We’re extremely grateful you’d consider joining our team
Salary Range: 85k to 120k plus bonus, depending on your previous work experience.
Experience: Ideally you have 5+ years of managerial experience with digital marketing and advertising in E-commerce. (We still consider your application if you have under 5 years of experience)
A lot of people join our team & stay with us because of our culture!
Creating the best experience possible & building the optimal environment that allows everyone on our team to become the best version of themselves is our #1 priority.
Here are some examples of how we put “Culture first”
- Culture fit: Everyone who joins our team is vetted on “Culture fit” meaning regardless of how smart or talented someone is, if they don’t vibe with our culture we aren’t willing to bring them on.
- People First: Our people come 1st & customers come 2nd. We realize that in order to best serve our customers we need to best take care of our people! A happy team leads to happy customers.
- Systems & Training: We’re constantly doing our best to improve our training & systems in order to ensure everyone on our team is equipped with the knowledge needed to deliver the greatest results.
Here’s what we’re looking for!
- You are a team player and always do what’s best for the team
- You have 5+ years (ideally) of D2C E-commerce experience
- You are open-minded, empathic, and always excited to learn new things
- You are a confident person who’s able to manage a team of 10-15 marketers.
- You love all things eCommerce & digital marketing – it’s a topic you happily nerd out on reading blogs, listening to podcasts & hunting down new strategies you can apply is fun for you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing!
- Lead a team of marketers and entrepreneurs
- Help us grow Fancii across different platforms, from online to brick/mortar retailers
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media (IG,FB, Tiktok, Pinterest, Youtube) and display advertising campaigns (Google, Streaming TV)
- Provide strategy for our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with multiple ad agencies and other vendor partners
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Last but not the least
1. Please include a cover letter and tell us 3 interesting/weird things about you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M6K 0C7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What about this job that interests you the most?
- digital marketing: 5 years (required)
- Leadership: 3 years (required)
- E-commerce: 5 years (required)
- Email marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- social media ads: 3 years (preferred)
- Google Ads: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.