DKK Enterprises Inc.
What we are looking for:
VIVA is looking to hire a talented, experienced, and results-driven Digital Sales & Marketing Manager to join our awesome team in Toronto! We are seeking a proven leader who is enthusiastic, ambitious, and motivated to use their knowledge and expertise to build and develop our digital expansion in North America from the ground up. This individual must have an entrepreneurial and out-of-the-box mindset with the flexibility to excel in a dynamic work environment.
You will report directly to the CEO and be an integral member of the founding executive team
As Digital Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be an important contributor and own all areas of responsibility regarding digital distribution and marketing in the D2C channel, including our B2C platform in partnership with the CEO and Director of Sales. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital D2C marketing strategy and we are expecting you to have a solid knowledge of digital technologies and a passion to develop digital marketing channels for the company.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so your role will be crucial in achieving our business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate has a background from a startup that has turned into a larger business and understands what it takes to build a lean and sustainable digital business while still maintaining a bigger-picture focus on how to scale quickly. The right candidate also has strong interpersonal skills, exciting and strong relationships in the homeware industry, and lastly, is a great leader that understands what it takes to build a company from zero to hero. No task is too small or large!
What we offer
We offer an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced company. Our work environment is positive and dynamic, with highly qualified colleagues in an international atmosphere. As a startup, the growth of the business is paramount and team members will be expected to contribute cross-functionally with all departments as we work together towards a common goal and vision. We value efficiency, organization, and a willingness to bring creative solutions and ideas to the table. You will have an excellent opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position and create value for colleagues and business partners worldwide.
Key tasks and responsibilities.
- Build, plan, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and lead all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Manage and drive various digital D2C sales channels.
- Manage promotional calendar and activity plan across all digital D2C channels.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare and manage digital campaign & marketing budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Measure sales and marketing matrices such as ROI and other KPIs.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, market trends, and best practices within our industry.
- Create and manage local digital content creation for all D2C channels.
- Come up with suggestions and activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work with our agency to develop and enhance our SEM, SEO, CRO, Analytics, etc.
Requirements and skills
- BA in Marketing, Digital Technologies, or a similar relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Deep experience with Shopify and Media buying.
- Demonstrate an inspirational leadership and communication style.
- Expert knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Understanding and Experience with a wide variety of digital marketing channels.
- Familiarity and experience with web design and HTML.
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and CRM software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated maturity, integrity, and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team player
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-oriented and team-driven environment.
- Passionate about adding value to the business.
- Competitive Compensation Including Bonus Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Great Discount on VIVA / LIiton Brand Products
- Working with Awesome Colleagues
Today, DKK is headquartered in downtown Toronto with European subsidiaries in Belgium and China. We have built customer-centric companies with three successful crowdfunding campaigns, including VIVA and Liiton, which craft unique products for those who appreciate style.
At DKK, we have a passion for building innovative, customer-centric brands. Our founder, Peng, has honed his skills in product development and finding the elusive product-market fit through three successful crowdfunding campaigns. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible experience, and we pride ourselves on our customer-centric approach.
In 2001, DKK was founded as a company specializing in glassware for top brands.
In 2010, Peng launched VIVA with the goal of inspiring the world to relax and feel better through the perfect tea experience. After many highly successful product launches, Peng founded Liiton, a men’s lifestyle brand that crafts stylish, quality, and unique products for those with sophisticated taste.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.