Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world’s leading enterprises are using Solace’s event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events.
The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That’s where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn’t that be great!?
We Need Someone Who Is
- A storyteller at heart looking for a role that creates exciting content and delivers exceptional results.
- Keen to learn the technical ins and outs of our products.
- Eager, clever, ambitious, and curious about the latest content marketing ideas, trends, and developments.
Does this sound like you? Check out the description of the role below and if it’s a fit, apply along with your resume and include any additional links you think might be relevant (LinkedIn, your portfolio, etc.)!
In This Role, You Will
- Create content for digital web pages and social media platforms (ads, organic posts).
- Craft external e-mail communications for events, content nurtures, and inside sales cadences.
- Manage content creation and the publishing process.
- Monitor content metrics.
- Manage social media and content calendars.
- Create plans to strategically distribute and promote new content.
- Plan and execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to improve engagement.
- Manage asset libraries and ensure all content is accessible and categorized appropriately.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- A minimum of 2-3+ years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, public relations, communications, or other related fields.
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, editing, research and grammatical skills.
- Content writing and editing experience for all media platforms, including blog, email, social, and long-form content.
- An ability to take technical content and craft brief messages to target different audiences.
- A keen eye for detail, design, and optimal online content journeys.
- Knowledge and understanding of current and emerging digital / social media platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Basic understanding of SEO or strong willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work remotely and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don’t let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.