Weight Loss by Gina
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager who would like to make an impact on people’s lives and work with like-minded people who share that same passion. We need someone with energy, enthusiasm, innovation, and talent to join our growing team. We are looking for someone that thrives in an environment where you get to wear many hats and work on a variety of things. You work well with ambiguity, are laser focused on details, and are a problem solver. You are self motivated, resourceful, and can adapt quickly to changing situations.
In terms of job responsibilities, the ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including social media, email marketing, website traffic, and promotions. Below are some more specific responsibilities you will have as a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager.
· Plan, implement, and monitor our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
· Develop and monitor key performance metrics for all digital platforms and marketing campaigns
· Create and implement plans to increase brand awareness and market share
· Oversee and analyze social media engagement
· Collaborate with cross functional teams- from creative, IT, product marketing, etc.- to create effective promotional materials
· Obtain necessary consent and provide final approval on all digital marketing, products, and promotions
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Coordinate end to end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
· Other duties as assigned
· University degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, or equivalent
· 5+ years of work experience in marketing, social media, communications and original writing and editing as well as some public relations
· Experience growing a social media account or brand
· Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
· Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing KPI’s
· Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management
· Demonstrated proficiency in internet marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process; please let us know if you require a specific accommodation.
Weight Loss by Gina Inc. encourages applications from members of equity-seeking groups, including but not limited to candidates who are racialized, Black, First Nations, Inuit, and Metis peoples, LGBTQ2SI+, and persons will disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Newmarket, ON
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.