Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the thousands of businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
As a Digital Data Analyst, you will support the execution of the paid social programs for Vericast clients. For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social platforms work, an in-depth experience with the implementation and maintenance of tags and pixels and expertise in Google Analytics, attribution models, and consumer paths. The Digital Data Analyst manages complex tasks within the job function. In this position, you will juggle multiple projects and should be driven, detail-oriented, analytical, a strong collaborator and hungry to do great work.
- Work in partnership with the Paid Social Manager to develop tagging strategies using Google Tag Manager for measuring attribution and capturing campaign performance in social platforms (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok) 20%
- Support social team to evaluate and modify tracking environment when necessary to improve stability, scalability, and troubleshooting, and to fix configuration issues 15%
- Craft storytelling for client facing reports in partnership with Insights team 15%
- Analyze ad hoc data in support of client campaigns when needed 5%
- Work with strategists on campaign optimizations when it relates to changes or updates on tag and pixel 10%
- Support wrap-up report development with insights as needed 10%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field (Required)
- 2-3 years previous experience in data analytics
- Extensive experience working with Social Media Data (with online and offline conversions)
- Experience with data visualization tools such including Tableau and Google Data Studio; dashboard design and development skills strongly preferred
- In-depth experience with the implementation and maintenance of tags and pixels in multiple platforms
- Experience running conversion events in Facebook, TikTok, and Google Ad Managers
- Social commerce and integrated campaigns experience preferred
- Experience correlating Offline Sales to online engagement metrics in reporting
- Knowledge reading social APIs and troubleshooting
- Strong IT skills with a strong understanding of the latest digital technologies such as Google Analytics, attribution models, and consumer paths
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting social media and other online data
- Familiarity with API connections to Offline Data and ability to help clients troubleshoot issues
The ultimate compensation offered for the position will depend upon several factors such as skill level, cost of living, experience, and responsibilities.
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and flexible PTO. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.