SaltWire Network Inc.
At SaltWire, we’re in the business of fostering connections.
Our network of locally based newsrooms, client specialists and support teams work every day to connect you and your community with content that matters to you. News, culture, weather, opinions: you name it, we’re talking about it.
Our newsrooms deliver breaking news coverage and in-depth features, alongside stories about the people who shape the communities we live in. There’s no story too big or too small when you love local like we do.
We are proud of the stories we tell, and excited about the ones we haven’t yet discovered. We can’t wait for you to help us tell them, as you share them with the people you know.
You’ll be working with our in-house marketing agency as part of a vibrant, collaborative team of communications specialists. We love to co-operate here, to create, to build new things. We know ‘it’s like a family’ is cheesy, but it’s kind of true. We are looking for somebody who puts the social in social media.
We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager for Social Media and Digital Fulfillment. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling, launching, and managing paid social media campaigns and other digital ad solutions. Other roles include providing reports, troubleshooting, and communicating with Consultants (Sales Reps) to understand their clients’ needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule, launch, and monitor paid social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Schedule, launch, and monitor digital ad campaigns (display, programmatic display, content marketing, etc.)
- Produce campaign performance reports & analysis
- Work with sales team, providing insights and recommendations
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure contract fulfillment & client KPIs achieved
- Provide guidance and assistance as a digital advertising product knowledge expert
- Stay current with online trends and standards while keeping abreast of emerging technologies
Below qualifications are considered an asset (training available):
- Strong understanding of online ad serving, rich media and best practices, specific familiarity with IAB Standards
- Familiarity with digital analytics, preferably Google analytics
- Experience working with Google Ad Manager
- Excellent client service skills, including excellent communication skills both writing and oral
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their cover letter and resume quoting posting #67-22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.