Digital Advertising Intern – Media Network
As Canada’s destination for the coolest tech, Best Buy offers one of the best work environments in the country! Annually recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, our culture is one of inclusion, recognition, innovation, and enjoyment.
At our head office, in beautiful Vancouver, BC, we practice a remote-first working model leveraging in person interactions for strategic, collaborative, and social purposes.
This is an exciting role for outstanding 4th year undergraduate or Master’s candidates to learn the ins and outs of Digital Advertising within a Retail Media space.
As a Digital Advertising Intern, you will…
- Get the opportunity to work closely with the Onsite display, Onsite Search, Programmatic buying teams and Retail marketing team
- Work on customized campaigns that connect Brands with Best Buy’s highly valuable consumer tech audiences
- Learn to build Media plans, Traffic ad campaigns and upload creatives
- Conduct post-campaign analyses and reports and will learn and use Google Ad Manager and Criteo Retail Media platforms extensively
- Leverage best practices to monitor, evaluate and optimize ad delivery to ensure campaign objectives are met
We hope you are passionate about…
- Innovation – as a tech company we are constantly changing and evolving; an openness and willingness to embrace change is critical
- Critical thinking – we are largely a data driven company so consideration of all angles and viewpoints is vital
- Having fun while being the best!
The experience we need…
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate creativity, originality, and resourcefulness when searching for solutions
- Experience with any of the following: Google Ad Manager, Google DV360, Google Analytics, Adobe, Criteo Retail Media Platform
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology.
Join our amazing team!
We are looking for people just like you!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.