North York General Hospital
North York Basic Hospital
IMAGINE a hospital the place everyone seems to be dedicated to excellence. We did. We’re. From boardroom to bedside, we go above and past to supply the most effective and most secure affected person care. At North York Basic Hospital (NYGH), we put our sufferers first in all the things we do. We’re attaining a brand new commonplace of excellence in built-in patient-centered care and as one in all Canada’s main neighborhood educational hospitals, we’re constructing on our educational basis via enhanced schooling, analysis and innovation. North York Basic Hospital is a part of North York Toronto Well being Companions, a collaborative partnership with sufferers, main care, and neighborhood companions, a first- era Ontario Well being Workforce, driving the event of a regionally built-in well being system to serve the neighborhood. As a part of our dynamic crew, you can also stand out and be wonderful! At North York Basic, our crew is making a world of distinction.
On account of the COVID-19 pandemic and the necessity to strengthen and promote well being safety to sufferers, employees and members of the general public attending within the hospital, previous to the primary day of employment with the Hospital, all profitable candidates are required to offer proof of COVID-19 vaccination (full vaccination is required) from the Ontario Ministry of Well being web site or different approved supply. A person is totally vaccinated if they’ve offered proof of vaccination within the type of a receipt from COVaxON (the Ministry’s provincial system for COVID-19 vaccination data) and 14 days have elapsed from the ultimate dose. Within the occasion that you’re unable to be vaccinated because of a floor protected below the Human Rights Code, it’s possible you’ll submit a written rationalization of the bottom and any supporting documentation to find out in case you are exempt from this requirement.
Dietetic Attendant, Affected person Meals Providers
Your purpose on this place is to carry out meal choice, meal meeting, meal supply, assortment and to wash up for affected person providers. You’ll be able to talk successfully via talking, studying and writing. You may have information of meals security and sanitation/establishment kitchen tools. You are capable of work independently and as a crew, you talk successfully with colleagues, employees and sufferers, and supply glorious customer support. You might be snug with operation of computerized and/or digital gadgets. This place helps the Hospital’s educational mandate by advancing care via instructing and studying and/or reworking care via analysis and innovation. This place contributes to the shared duty of making certain well being and security insurance policies are adopted to offer for a wholesome setting for employees, physicians, volunteers, learners, sufferers and households.
On a sensible degree, you’ll
- Work safely in accordance with the Occupational Well being and Security Act, WHMIS, Steamplicity program
- Decide, portion and plate meals objects precisely based on tallies and/or menus
- Precisely file, doc temperatures and different required data
- Function ware washing machines
- Strip, wash, and retailer dishes and utensils
- Clear work space and tools
- Ship meals vehicles to affected person items, assemble, ship and gather trays & ship nourishments to sufferers
- Warmth meals objects to required temperature
- Kind and wrap cutlery
- Retailer meals, paper and cleansing provides
- Put together chilly meals: sandwiches, salad, salad plates, tube feedings and nourishments; portion desserts
- Difficulty frozen, refrigerated and dry meals provides based on pc requisitions
- Go to sufferers for meal choice utilizing a computerized machine
- A highschool diploma or equal required.
- Public Well being Meals Handler’s Certificates, Necessary
- Sturdy customer support background and prior work expertise in institutional meals service an asset
- Bilingualism in French/English an asset
What We Supply
Working at NYGH means working with a dynamic crew of fellow healthcare suppliers, employees, and volunteers in one in all Canada’s main hospitals. It is a Half Time Everlasting Place with 4 & 8 hour shifts, all shifts together with each weekend within the Meals Providers division. We provide a extremely aggressive whole compensation package deal which incorporates pay in lieu of advantages, trip pay and the chance to hitch the Hospital Pension Plan.
FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY: As a situation of employment, you might be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Well being and Security division.
The way to Apply
Assume you are the suitable particular person for the job? Here is your first probability to indicate us why:
- Guarantee to fulfill the deadline – solely functions obtained by the deadline might be thought of.
- We’ll assessment all functions and can contact these chosen for an interview.
At North York Basic, we’re dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible setting. We’re devoted to constructing a workforce that displays the variety of the neighborhood wherein we dwell, together with these with disabilities. North York Basic is dedicated to offering lodging in all components of the hiring course of. In the event you require an lodging, we’ll work with you to fulfill your wants.
$22.87 – 26.48 per hour
Fri, 19 Jan 2024 07:11:21 GMT
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your e mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.