Iron Service Global Inc
- Provide customer facing end-user support that includes
- Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets, and associated hardware peripherals
- IMAC support including large scale/bulk office moves/re-stack activities (all moves)
- Support for Operating System, base load software, MS Office suite and other business application
- Support for the Imaging devices (print/scan/copy/fax) that includes printers and MFDs
- Access related issues with smart card, password and security, application configuration and troubleshooting, and general inquiries
- Support for the Mobility devices (IOS/iPhone/IPads)
- VIP and home-based office (HBO) user support
- Manage the ticket queue in remedy system and ensure they are resolved and closed within the defined service level maintenance
- Respond to end-user requests for updates on ticket status and promptly follow up as needed.
- Coordinate with vendors for provision of end-user support (e.g. Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty repair/replacement)
- Perform managed print service invoicing/meter read/polling report verification
- Perform end-user support related security and controls and compliance related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of verification logs
- Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for service delivery enhancements, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and stand-by support
- Provide IT support for disaster recovery and emergency response activities in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
- Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a rotational basis
2.2 Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Take every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of fellow employees, themselves and any other person at or in the vicinity of a work site; as well as cooperate with all persons involved to that end.
- Read, understand and comply with the company’s safety policies, rules, procedures and practices.
- Notify management of any unsafe or harmful acts or conditions that may impact health, safety or the environment.
- Promptly report to management all incidents, including injuries, illnesses and near misses.
- Observe general principles of incident prevention and participate in the requirements of the safety program.
- Use devices and wear PPE as per regulatory requirements and ’s standards.
- Refrain from causing or participating in harassment or violence.
- Operate, use or maintain all tools and equipment in accordance with established or accepted procedures and practices.
- When performing work on behalf of on a client’s work site, abide by the policies, rules, and procedures that are stipulated within the client’s safety program.
- Cooperate with any person exercising a duty imposed by the provincial OHS Act, Regulations or Code.
- Comply with the provincial OHS Act, Regulations and Code.
Set an example for good safety conduct
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $27.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Esterhazy, SK S0A 0X0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Desktop support: 1 year (preferred)
- Active Directory: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.