University of Alberta
This competitors is restricted to inner candidates of the College of Alberta. Please point out your inner standing utilizing the “Commercial” drop down menu when making use of.
This place is part of the Non-Educational Employees Affiliation (NASA).
This place presents a complete advantages bundle which may be seen at: College & Employees Advantages .
Location – North Campus Edmonton. This position is in-person.
Working for the College of Alberta
The College of Alberta acknowledges that we’re positioned on Treaty 6 territory, and respects the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to complement our vibrant group.
The College of Alberta is teeming with change makers, group builders, and world shapers who lead with objective each day. We’re residence to greater than 40,000 college students in 200+ undergraduate and 500+ graduate packages, over 13,000 college and employees, 260,000 alumni worldwide and have been acknowledged as considered one of Canada’s Greenest Employers for over a decade.
Your work could have a significant affect on a captivating cross part of individuals—from our college students and stakeholders, to our famend researchers and innovators who’re fairly actually curing illnesses, making discoveries and producing options that make the world more healthy, safer, stronger, and extra simply.
Working for the Division/College
The Division of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging on the College of Alberta is a number one tutorial centre for the development and growth of the disciplines of medical imaging and picture guided intervention and remedy.
Reporting to the Educational Division Supervisor (ADM) in Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging, the Division Coordinator will probably be accountable for day-to-day efficient and environment friendly administration of actions associated to the Finance and Human Assets (HR) actions. These duties will embrace workflow evaluation and course of enhancements throughout the division. The Division Coordinator will probably be staff result in 5 direct stories throughout the unit, triaging and troubleshooting queries for the unit. They’ll present a variety of administrative help to the Educational Division Supervisor, Division Chair, college, and employees throughout the division.
This place’s major accountability is for efficient and environment friendly administration of the Division’s monetary and HR actions at a division degree to provoke recruitment, new appointments and renewals. This place oversees all day-to-day monetary operations and gives senior degree monetary administration help to researchers.
The Division Coordinator helps the operations of the division based mostly on an understanding of the executive and tutorial management’s wants. The incumbent can also be accountable for cultivating a excessive degree of non-public subject material experience, for making certain that work is accomplished in accordance with customary insurance policies and procedures, and for recommending course of enhancements that align with the College and different related exterior insurance policies and procedures. As well as, the Workforce Lead, Division Coordinator will help the Educational Division Supervisor to make sure consistency of day-to-day administrative operations and that work is being accomplished/assigned to the suitable degree (college/division/accomplice community/shared providers).
- Helps working price range, belief and endowment accounts (over $17.5M) to make sure optimum and applicable use of economic assets in accordance with College and departmental insurance policies and procedures.
- Prepares exterior income deposits, codes deposits to the related income accounts and ensures receipts are issued.
- Oversees all buying features and gives recommendation to employees on applicable buying strategies in compliance with College insurance policies and procedures.
- Gives senior degree monetary administration help to researchers. Chargeable for all belief/analysis accounts to make sure that they’re managed and reconciled month-to-month; screens account expenditures for compliance with college and sponsor pointers; screens finish dates; oversees the reporting and invoicing pointers as per exterior granting company.
- Maintains an correct, complete submitting system – paper and digital in compliance with College data administration insurance policies and procedures; file creation, reconciliations, and audit necessities.
- Oversees the group and workflows of the departmental administrative help staff making certain communication of priorities and useful resource allocation of staff members. Coordinates trip schedules and deliberate absences.
- Oversees all actions associated to Human Assets, together with however not restricted to: recruitment, hiring, onboarding new college and employees.
- A level in Enterprise Administration, Accounting, or Administration
- Minimal 4 years senior expertise together with monetary administration, reporting, evaluation, and document retaining (equal combos of training and work expertise could also be thought-about)
- Minimal 3 years supervisory expertise & formal supervisory management coaching
- Demonstrated proactive organizational and wonderful time administration expertise with demonstrated problem-solving and multi-tasking skills with the flexibility to satisfy deadlines and prioritize work successfully
- Superior interpersonal expertise and listening /verbal / written communication expertise to deal successfully with a various and various inner and exterior stakeholders
- Demonstrated superior consideration to element and excessive ranges of accuracy and a spotlight are required
- Demonstrated excessive customary of professionalism and confirmed skill to construct and keep robust collaborative working relationships together with: working collaboratively in a staff surroundings whereas managing competing priorities; being persuasive, participating, clear and credible communication to realize help and dedication in various conditions
- Demonstrated information of the College’s monetary administration insurance policies and procedures, and granting company insurance policies and procedures governing analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with PeopleSoft – Financials and Human Capital Administration
- Demonstrated planning and organizational expertise; skill to satisfy deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Demonstrated skill to multi-task in a quick paced and various work surroundings that’s dynamic and continually altering
- Demonstrated skill to use and cling to strict confidentiality pointers, FOIPP, data administration protocols, and all related college insurance policies
- Demonstrated excessive degree of motivation and to carry out duties precisely with superior consideration to element
- Demonstrated superior information of the College of Alberta insurance policies and procedures, governance and administrative construction
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Workplace purposes (Phrase, Excel, Entry) and Google Suite purposes
Notice: On-line purposes are accepted till midnight Mountain Commonplace Time of the cut-off date.
We thank all candidates for his or her curiosity; nonetheless, solely these people chosen for an interview will probably be contacted.
View or Apply
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl//motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.