Paquin Entertainment Group
Paquin Entertainment Group Inc. is one of Canada’s premier entertainment companies with a diverse portfolio including artist agency and management, ﬁlm and television, theatrical production, brand partnerships and touring exhibitions. With offices in Toronto, Nashville, Winnipeg, and Vancouver, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide artists and clients a distinguished level of personal and professional services. Our vision is to foster a creative culture that seeks and develops the world’s premier artists and productions.
Currently, 2:42 Management, a division of Paquin Entertainment, is seeking a positive and driven Day-to-Day Manager to join our team. The successful Day-to-Day Artist Manager will work remotely – based out of Toronto, ON – and report to the Vice President, 2:42 Management.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Artist Album Campaigns:
- Create and collaborate and update marketing plans at the beginning of campaign to solicit to external teams
- Oversee digital advertising spends
- Create marketing budgets pertaining to each campaign
- Create workback schedules for each campaign, including music production
- Oversee social calendars, assets, and execute content creation
- Asset collection for ingestions, physical LP an CD fulfillment
- Book travel including hotels, car rentals, flights etc.
- Tour Advance – advance shows 2-3 weeks prior and work with tour managers to ensure they have all the info and tools they need.
- Calls with promoters/clients assuring day of show schedule lines up with travel and we have all the pertinent information on hand prior to shows
- Create and/or collaborate on show/festival budgets to assess profit/loss
- Coordinate in-person/online interview opportunities while on tour
- Receive and review marketing plans to ensure promoters/agents/management are aligned
- Manufacturing – initiate designs, gather and compare quotes initiate manufacturing
- Project merchandise numbers for upcoming tour dates and festivals
- Ensure merchandise is produced and sent to webstore, venue, hotel and band prior to shows, festivals, and pre-orders
- Update merchandising tools and merchandise inventory documents
- Create social assets using Photoshop and Premiere video editing, range from ad mats, digital ads, photos, mock-ups, social cut downs
- Grant writing
- Visa applications
- Update artist calendars
- Update tour routing
- Organize files on Dropbox and Google Drive
- Weekly artist updates – sent out to external teams to provide the latest information pertaining to each artist
- Take detailed call notes during internal and external meetings and creating follow up tasks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Music Business Administration or related degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Canadian music industry, or arts administration.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, Asana, Dropbox, Slack
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to track and follow through on multiple concurrent projects to completion
- Superior interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic personality to grow and maintain relationships in an exciting work environment.
- Ability to adapt, take direction, and produce positive results in a fast-paced work environment
- A “G” license for merchandise deliveries or press and media events.
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Paquin Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Please note that only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Founded in 1985, Paquin Entertainment Group is a full-service, diversified entertainment company, whose portfolio holds over 33 years of global experience ranging from agency, artist management, corporate consulting, and theatre/film.
As artist managers, we represent artists of distinction on a global scale. Our goal is to maximize opportunities in marketing and distributing their creative efforts, as well as enhance their well-being and involvement in the greater community.
As talent agents, our international roster covers a wide spectrum of art forms, spanning from music to theatre to dance, and we move seamlessly between these genres. Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we develop and implement tour strategies proven to create successful and sustainable careers.
Our teams are based in Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Nashville.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.