At Adaptfy, we are looking for a Data Science Analyst to join our Team in Amsterdam. Adaptfy is a strategic partnership between SHV Holdings and Metyis to establish global Data and Analytics capabilities for SHV.
Who we are
Adaptfy is a turnkey data & analytics solution for the SHV family of companies. We support the SHV Groups with advanced Data & Analytics in all areas, elevating their operations in all industries, across markets, and throughout their entire value chains.
Adaptfy is also a joint venture formed by SHV and Metyis. Metyis is an embodiment of visionary thinking in the digital world. SHV is a globally established family of companies centered around the values of integrity, trust, curiosity, passion, and inclusivity.
SHV’s history is evidence of their courage to care for people, for business performance, and for generations to come. Their success is a testament to their constant re-invention through innovation.
Adaptfy plays a pivotal role in bringing the innovation and the digital vision to life for all the SHV Groups across the world. We connect the dots for SHV, shaping the data-driven future for the whole family of companies.
What we offer
- Interact with our clients on regular basis, to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams and learn from motivated colleagues.
- A chance to take responsibility for your work, develop yourself every day and take full ownership of your career.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
What you will do
- Perform data analysis in the field of Growth Revenue Management, Marketing Analytics, CLM/CRM Analytics and/or Risk Analytics.
- Conduct analyses in typical analytical tools ranging from SAS, SPSS, Eviews, R, Python, SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Access, Excel, etc.
- Communicate analyses via compelling presentations.
- Solve problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations from data and analysis
- Prepare and facilitating workshops
- Manage stakeholders and communicating with executives
- Coach and mentor team members
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the analytics domain.
- An advanced degree in quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, etc.).
- An ability to think analytically, decompose problem sets, develop hypotheses and recommendations from data analysis.
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics, and programming. Strong working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, and/or Matlab.
- Ability to talk the language of statistics, finance, and economics.
- Profound knowledge of the English language.