We have a vacancy of Customer Support Coordinator in our company, Xylem. This vacancy is based in Toronto Ontario Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Support Coordinator
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Toronto Ontario Canada
URL Expiry: 2022-12-30
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
- The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
- a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: The Customer Support Coordinator will provide a variety of sales related support and assistance to both internal and external customers throughout Western Canada. Customer Support Coordinator will engage in special projects to support continuous improvement to increase productivity and reduce cycle time for customer support while increasing legendary customer service.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities
- Work within a virtual team environment to provide heavy commercial support up to and including all aspects of order execution and follow up utilizing available quotation and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools. Communicate with related internal and external customer and vendor contacts.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly ERP review and maintenance functions to insure all ERP information is accurate; all auto-functions occur correctly; relevant parties have accurate order and sales status; potential problems are identified and mitigated; and any issues are resolved.
- Provide basic item availability and pricing assistance.
- Assist in the management of bids to apprise sales department of pre-bids and due dates.
- Responsible for submitting rental, sale, field service and work orders for invoicing.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool daily to input new data and maintain existing data to current status for both direct customer interactions and communication to the sales teams.
- Create legendary customer service experiences for internal and external customers.
- Maintain continual communication with virtual team to ensure work flow is maintained and both internal and external customer expectations are met.
- Participate in special projects to create best practices, improve processes, create training tools or to support Xylem initiatives as determined and conduct related presentations or training sessions.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 3-5 years of technical customer service experience
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Good collaborative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and task management skills
- Ability to manage heavy volume of order transactions
- Ability to work with diverse workforce and customer base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual (French / English) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools
- Prior experience in industrial, construction or municipal environments
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, Working Parents Networks and Non-Native English Speakers and Allies.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Business Office Environment that includes laptop and standard office equipment; work performed in an open plan, cubicle work space or remote setting
- Travel requirement: Travel required to fulfill the duties listed above; other travel as needed or required by the company
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We foster a positive, equitable and progressive workforce and are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. If you require any accommodation during the application and hiring process, please contact Human Resources, Christy Walsh at [email protected].
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.