10 STAR Agency Inc.
10 STAR AGENCY is seeking a full-time Creative Director to conceptualize and design client-driven brand activations/assets, handle high-level creative strategies within multiple simultaneous timelines, and bring a powerful sense of creativity and ingenuity to our team.
Who We Are:
10 Star Agency is a total solution experiential marketing agency that unites brands with consumers by creating unique and unforgettable experiences through brand activations. With headquarters in Vancouver, we also have offices in Calgary, Toronto, Miami, and Los Angeles. We are a North American full-service agency that encompasses strategy and creative development with production and in-field execution to develop sensational, never-before-seenexperiential marketing experiences. We spend most of our time activating in nightlife, festivals, and the entertainment environment.
Office and Work Location Options:
We have three primary office locations, Los Angeles, Toronto, and Vancouver. Our head office is in Vancouver, BC where most of our creative and development team works. Ideally, our chosen candidate will work in our Vancouver office, however, location is secondary to talent and opportunity. Talent and team fit are the top priorities.
- Direct a team of three creatives by delegating and assigning tasks, monitoring deliverable timelines and budgets,and maintaining asset consistency from plan to product
- Work closely with upper management and clients to create high-level marketing activation concepts and conceptualization strategies.
- Create unique, innovative, and realistic ideation concepts for marketing and activation projects whilst understanding and prioritizing client requirements and preferences
- Bring a powerful sense of new ingenuity and creative inspiration to our team.
- Present ideation through creative briefs, storyboarding, graphics, 2D and 3D rendering, and other digital media to conceptualize product design, brand activations, event production, and experiential marking activations.
- Communicate ideas, findings, and opinions confidently in client and team-facing meetings
- Establish and manage timelines for multiple clients/ projects at once
- Stay up to date on technology, marketing, design, and best practice trends from both a creative design and marketing perspective
- Build out pitch presentations for each created concept and present them to clients
- Continuously strive to improve by driving innovation, design, and enhancement processes upward
- Evolve and shape 10 STAR Agency’s brand ID so that it is viewed as a leading competitor in the creative design marketplace.
- 8-10 years of experience in creative design within a B2B, start-up, corporate, or agency environment
- A Bachelor’s in art, graphic design, marketing, or other relevant fields
- Considerable experience with digital rendering, 2D/3D conceptualization, and graphic visualization
- Must have significant proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) Canva, and Adobe Suite
- Strong organizational skills, time-management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Have distinguished written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Expert level understanding of design principles and proficiently attentive to detail
- Have a deep network of other specialty creatives and suppliers that we can utilize depending on the complexity of our projects. Custom print shops, Custom fabricators, Industrial designers, Illustrators, 3D Designers, Contemporary Artists, Street artists, etc.
- Ideally have experience designing or developing unique and innovative pop-ups and street-level marketing programs for CPG brands that create a truly unique and memorable consumer engagement. We always want to live in the realm of “Beyond Ordinary,” to stand out within the market.
We Work Best with People Who:
- Can handle constructive feedback and design critique without taking offense. It is understood that the client’s needs and vision must be met
- Think outside the box and strive to break new ground through innovative concepts and ideas. Cookie cutters or recycled ideas are not something we are looking for
- Are at the top of their game, thought leaders in their field of work, and are consistent trendsetters
- Have an outgoing personality and get along well with others
- Are socially integrated within the arts community and participate in creative arts in both their work and personal life
If you are passionate about applying for this opportunity, we encourage you to send in your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Do you prefer to work remote or hybrid?
- Creative Design within B2B, start-up, corporate or agency: 8 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in TORONTO, ON
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.