job aid for instructions on how to apply.
Please note that, government directives permitting, it is anticipated that most courses will be taught in person. Should government restrictions prohibit in-person teaching, courses will revert to remote teaching. In the event of such a change, Course Lecturers will be advised without delay. Course Lecturers may be required to prepare and deliver teaching material suited to a remote/online teaching environment using a virtual learning platform (e.g., Zoom, WebEx) and the McGill myCourses learning management system. Training and assistance on remote teaching is available through Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) . Course Lecturers are encouraged to record their lectures.
- Internal applicants are McGill employees who currently hold an active contract at McGill University. · Refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for Internal Candidates) job aid for complete step-by-step instructions on how to apply as an internal candidate:
- Internal applicants are to apply within Workday by typing Find Jobs in the search field.
- External applicants are applicants who do not currently hold an active contract at McGill University. This also applies to applicants who held contracts in the past, and do not currently hold an active contract.
Refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for complete step-by-step instructions on how to apply as an external candidate:
- External applicants are to navigate to the McGill External Career Site and create a Workday Candidate Home Account.
- Please create your Workday Candidate Home Account with your personal email address. Do not create your account with a McGill email if you have one.
- Applicants must use their legal names when creating their Workday Candidate Home account
Department of Anthropology
Society/Culture: East Africa
ANTH 315 – 001
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence,
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.