Sabre Industrial Supplies Ltd
Sabre Industrial Supplies Ltd is a privately held (100% BC owned) corporation that has been serving clients in the lower mainland of B.C. since 1977. It is a full service Industrial Supply Company whose customer focus is: Institutional, MRO, Construction, Manufacturing and Marine markets. Its product groups include: hand tools, power tools, fasteners, construction anchors, cutting tools, abrasives, adhesives and chemicals, material handling equipment, first aid & safety supplies and equipment, shop supplies, welding equipment and supplies and shop/machine shop equipment.
Branch Locations: Surrey (Port Kells), Delta (Tilbury Park), Abbotsford
We require energetic, quick learning staff to join our branch teams.
COUNTER SALES / TECHNICAL ORDER DESK
Counter sales / Technical Order desk positions are available immediately at our Surrey branch.
Experience in one or more of the following product groups is necessary. Fasteners, Hand & Power Tools, Abrasives, Industrial Adhesives, Cutting Tools, Safety Supplies & Equipment, Welding Supplies & Equipment.
- Answer phone, fax, and email inquiries from customers
- Serve in store customers
- Pick and pack goods for customer orders
- Put inventory away as necessary
- Occasionally visit customer site to provide services
- High school graduation or equivalent business experience
- Experience in a busy warehouse environment
- Experience in one or more of our product groups is necessary
- Valid British Columbia driver’s license would be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, yet be a strong supporter of “The Team”
- Excellent chance of advancement
- Company paid job specific training
- Good monthly salary & employee benefits
- Quarterly and year-end profit sharing
- Company paid team social events
How to Apply:
Email resume and application for employment (available at www.sabreindustrial.com)
Mail resume and application for employment (from website) to:
Sabre Industrial Supplies Ltd
#12, 19272 96th Avenue
Surrey, B.C. V4N 4C1
Attn: Human Resource
Fax resume and application for employment to 604-513-3043
*Note: No phone calls please. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Proof of vaccine required on entrance to the building. Masks required inside the building. Distancing protocols in place. Regular sanitation of high touch surfaces.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- BC Drivers (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.