Nordik Windows and Doors
Nordik Windows and Doors is Canada’s largest and fastest growing residential and door replacement company. We are super passionate about what we do. Especially about our employees, customers, products and technology. We are developers, skiers/boarders, musicians, gamers, bartenders……., some of us have families, some are single and some are foodies! We come from all different backgrounds. One thing that unites us: We are all passionate people. There are over 300 of us and we need a few more because our business is booming, Interested?
The Conversion Specialist will handle developing initiatives, ad campaigns and increasing the ranking of Nordik Windows and Doors website and social media components.
What you will be doing:
- Developing on-page strategies / tests to increase website conversions.
- Setting up A/B tests to optimize website conversion strategies.
- Providing feedback to the rest of the marketing team on conversions and conversion strategies.
- Assisting in the creation and management of marketing campaigns.
- Participating in strategic sessions relating to marketing and digital profiles.
- Monitoring key metrics and maintaining conversion rates for the business.
Experience we require:
- Knowing how to digest Google Analytics into useful conclusions
- Identify SEO KPI’s and set goals for SEO performance
- SEO management tool experience, e.g. ahrefs
- A/B tool experience, e.g. Google Optimize
- Copywriting experience
- Web / UX design experience
- Experience with PPC / PPM campaigns
A little advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity. You may be happy where you are but you deserve to be happier. Contact us and check us out. The worst thing that can happen is that you find out this is all true, that you are a perfect fit, but you never took our offer. Best of all, don’t dress up. Casual Friday is everyday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Marketing Conversions: 4 years (preferred)
- Content Management: 4 years (preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.