Alberta Counselling Centre (https://albertacounselling.ca)
Alberta Counselling Centre is a psychology practice offering assessments and both online and in-person treatment sessions for adults, children, teens, couples, and families. We are a collaborative group of psychologists who thrive in a positive, team atmosphere. Psychologists work out of our beautiful, well-appointed office with the support of a full-time receptionist. Therapy supplies (e.g., a NeuroTek light bar and cordless pulsers in every room, sandtrays, miniatures etc.) are also available.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING CONTRACT POSITION AVAILABLE:
1. Registered psychologist or provisional psychologist who is trained and experienced in EMDR (or currently enrolled in EMDR training).
· Be able to see clients for daytime and evening sessions, 2 to 4 shifts a week
· Use the 8-phase EMDR protocol and adapt it to special situations and populations. Many scripts and resources are available in-office for therapists to use. In addition, we have an experienced group of EMDR therapists who enjoy case consults and supporting each other
· Be familiar with or willing to learn how to use NeuroTek equipment (the light bar, lap scan, and tac unit) for EMDR therapy
Ability to also provide some combination of the following services: individual counselling for adults, children, teens, couples counselling, and family counselling is an asset.
A supervising psychologist is available for provisional psychologists if they do not have an external supervisor. However, compensation will be less than advertised and can be discussed in the interview if an internal supervisor is being sought.
Enjoy the support of a fulltime receptionist/clinic coordinator, work-life balance, and a flexible schedule with the option to work from home.
These contract positions are flexible. Check us out at albertacounselling.ca/to see if we’re a good fit for you. Pay is comensurate with training and experience.
Psychologists who are interested in applying are invited to email us a resume or CV. We are grateful and appreciate any interest; however, we have a limited amount of time; therefore, only the most qualified applicants will be called and booked for interviews.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $90.00-$110.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master’s Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.