Les marchÃ©s d'aliments naturels TAU
Les Marchés TAU offers health advice to improve your overall health with a qualified and motivated team.
We are looking for a natural health products and superfoods consultant or a naturopath who has the knowledge to help our customers.
– Greet customers;
– Advise and explain with care the products offered in store (supplements, cosmetics, certain food products);
– Make special orders and follow up with customers;
– Work effectively in a team environment;
– Maintain a clean work environment;
– Verify expiration of products;
– Verify and place incoming merchandise in the proper location;
– Show initiative in introducing new product lines to customers;
– Take training and keep knowledge up to date;
– Any other related duties.
– Good communication skills;
– Knowledge of natural products (supplements, vitamins and minerals, phytotherapy, homeopathy, superfoods…);
– Knowledge of various common health problems;
– Fluent in French and English;
– Good experience in customer service and sales;
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task;
– Attention to detail;
– A professional attitude and versatility.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
Training in herbalism, naturopathy or homeopathy.
French : Fluent
English : Fluent
– Dynamic work team ;
– In-store discounts;
– Access to quality training;
– Group insurance.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates with recognized naturopathic training may have access to our consultation offices.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.