UBILD Technologies Inc.
UBILD Origin Story:
https://youtu.be/SdKKZfKAjmI (https://youtu.be/SdKKZfKAjmI) – watch before application
The UBILD Vision:
Our vision at UBILD is to build a sustainable future. We inspire growth in the construction industry by simplifying project management and skills training. We are on a mission to maximize efficiency and create value for everyone in the construction industry.
Why Join The Team?:
All of us at UBILD share the same vision for the future of the world. We believe that in order to build a sustainable future for the next generations, it MUST start with the physical world around us. When you join the UBILD Team, you are joining a community of like-minded, motivated and vision-oriented people with a passion for inspiring change. We maintain a positive work environment where everyone is valued, respected, and involved in key decision-making for the future of the company and the industry.
- Career Growth
- Build A Network
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Build The Future
Jake’s Story with UBILD
What Is UBILD?
Our marketplace makes it easy for builders to book labour, trades, disposal, equipment and materials. More importantly, we are creating work and training opportunities for labourers and trades across the city to increase their skill-set and earning potential. Who are we looking for? We are looking for a vision and solution-driven person with a passion for working with people to join our core team to help shape the future of the construction industry. Being hardworking, outgoing, communicative and personable are key traits of a UBILDR in order to effectively work with crews and clients on-site. The ideal candidate is dedicated to developing their skills and gaining further experience on a variety of different construction projects. We will work with you to help expand your skill-set and increase your earning potential. We also help provide the tools you need to advance your career through our tool financing plans.
- Assist skilled trades
- Lead crews on-site
- Manage several demolitions, site clean-up, and landscaping projects
- Gain key skills in order to advance to the UBILDR Skilled Labourer Position
- Communicate clearly with clients, crew, and management to drive efficiency on projects
- Determine labour, tool, disposal and material requirements for projects
- Ensure that the project timeline is on-track
- This position requires at least 1 year of experience in the construction industry
- A willingness to learn and a strong work ethic is essential to your success at UBILD, candidates must also have the willingness to teach and guide new labours working under them. Must provide one relevant reference with the application.
Compensation: $18 – $28/Hour
- Depending on transportation method, tools, years in the industry
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.