Spray Management Inc.
Construction Carpenter / Skilled Labourer
You are an experienced Construction Carpenter / Skilled Labourer who takes pride in safe work practices. If you have previous experience working within a multi-family construction environment, this position is for you!
· Conduct groundwork including shoveling snow, clean up, pump water, and prepping ground for concrete
· Act as a spotter for heavy equipment
- Concrete support including heating and hoarding
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support general construction, such as loading and unloading materials
- Assist with site traffic and equipment control
- Housekeeping and clean up duties will be required
- Complete any site framing/carpentry tasks
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in a construction setting (intermediate to skilled level)
· Demonstrates an awareness and understanding of construction safety and OH&S policies
· Experience and understanding in carpentry skills, and concrete processes for winter construction
· Use tools and equipment to complete tasks assigned as needed
· Take direction from the Site Manager and work well with trades
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
· Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
· Typical 5 days a week – 6 days when required
· Overtime may be required to meet construction deadlines
· Must be open to night shifts and weekend work when required
· Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 (contingent upon experience) plus benefits
Please apply online or drop your resume off at our site trailer.
Site Location: at 4850 – 50th Avenue SW, Calgary.
Spray Group is a boutique real estate developer located in Calgary, Alberta. We develop best of class assets in class A locations. We take the experience that we have gained over many years and with laser like precision we apply that expertise to developing two or three special projects each year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.