Centre de services scolaire du Littoral|Centre de services scolaire du Littoral
Computer Network Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Computer Network Technician in our company, Centre de services scolaire du Littoral. This vacancy is based in Blanc-Sablon QC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Computer Network Technician Job
Company: Centre de services scolaire du Littoral
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Blanc-Sablon QC
Salary: $24.21–$32.32 an hour
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-07
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Computer Network Technician Job Detail
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- School or educational institution/establishment
- Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Load computer tapes and disks and install software and printer paper and forms
- Provide problem-solving services to network users
- Set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
- Networking software
- Networking security
- File management software
- Security software
- Multimedia software
- Mail server software
- Communication software
- Programming software
- HTML editing software
- Web service design
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver’s licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Remote work available
- Health care plan
- As per collective agreement
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Computer and technology knowledge
Area of specialization
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.