ABOUT THE DEPERTMENT:
The Authorized, Ethics & Compliance Division works to safeguard Novo Nordisk’s license to function and guarantee sustainable enterprise conduct as NNCI delivers life-changing therapies for the advantage of Canadian sufferers. The Division offers proactive, solutions-oriented steerage and assist to assist Novo Nordisk Canada obtain its strategic priorities in a sustainable method. At Novo Nordisk, you may be a part of an organization revered equally for its monetary outcomes and its dedication to ethics and compliance. Are you able to make a distinction?
Reporting to the Director of Ethics & Compliance, this function helps the operationalization of Novo Nordisk Canada’s Enterprise Ethics Compliance Program, in alignment with the International Ethics & Compliance Technique. The function is answerable for supporting compliance with all related legal guidelines, rules, company and native necessities and trade codes and requirements and fostering a tradition dedicated to the best moral requirements.
- Program implementation & administration:
- As subject material skilled, present ethics and compliance steerage and assist to Novo Nordisk Canada staff
- Guarantee well timed briefings on ethics and compliance points; present periodic studies and updates to key Novo Nordisk stakeholders as applicable
- Replace and keep native ethics and compliance necessities and SharePoint websites
- Communication, coaching & schooling:
- Assist drive engagement and consciousness and foster accountability for key components of Novo Nordisk’s ethics and compliance program
- Develop, ship, and assist focused ethics and compliance coaching, schooling, and consciousness applications and initiatives and observe effectiveness
- Handle ethics and compliance coaching and certification processes
- Monitoring, auditing, and investigations:
- Assist handle and coordinate inside monitoring and corrective actions
- Assist handle and coordinate inside audits and regional program assessments
- Help with compliance investigations as required
- Threat administration & reporting:
- Determine and assess potential enterprise ethics and different dangers to the group by surveying the exterior panorama and analyzing inside monitoring and audit findings and developments
- Help with enterprise ethics danger reporting course of
- Help with the implementation of the privateness and information safety program and associated initiatives
- Collaborate with regional and international Ethics and Compliance models, as required
- Further tasks as assigned
Office offers working surroundings with virtually no unpleasant circumstances. 10-20% in a single day journey (nationally and internationally) as required.
- Schooling and Certifications:
- A Bachelor ‘s diploma in enterprise, legislation, advertising and marketing, or associated subject Most popular
- Grasp’s Diploma
- Compliance certification
- Undertaking administration certification
- Work Expertise:
- Minimal 7 years mixed ethics and compliance, regulatory, or privateness expertise in a pharmaceutical firm, OR
- 7+ years pharmaceutical trade expertise Most popular
- 5+ years’ expertise in an Ethics and Compliance place
- Information, Expertise, and Skills:
- Glorious written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational abilities
- Glorious information and understanding of the pharmaceutical trade and related trade requirements and necessities
- Demonstrated capacity to construct and keep robust relationships and talk successfully with a number of inside and exterior stakeholders
- Sound analytical and decision-making abilities
- Expertise designing, growing, and implementing efficient studying and improvement applications
- A sound understanding of grownup schooling ideas
- Glorious venture administration abilities to supervise and drive execution of a number of tasks
- Proficiency in French (most well-liked)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February twentieth, 2024
We decide to an inclusive recruitment course of and equality of alternative for all our job candidates.
At Novo Nordisk we acknowledge that it’s not ok to aspire to be the perfect firm on this planet. We have to aspire to be the perfect firm for the world and we all know that that is solely attainable with proficient staff with numerous views, backgrounds and cultures. We’re subsequently dedicated to creating an inclusive tradition that celebrates the variety of our staff, the sufferers we serve and communities we function in. Collectively, we’re life altering.
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this posting.