Teknik Food Equipment and Technical Services Ltd.
Commercial Foodservice Appliance Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Commercial Foodservice Appliance Technician in our company, Teknik Food Equipment and Technical Services Ltd.. This vacancy is based in Scarborough ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Commercial Foodservice Appliance Technician Job
Company: Teknik Food Equipment and Technical Services Ltd.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Scarborough ON
Salary: $25–$35 an hour
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-18
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Commercial Foodservice Appliance Technician Job Detail
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Various locations
- Conduct voltage, resistance and other tests using electrical test equipment
- Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts
- Diagnose faults, using testing devices
- Repair electrical appliances and components
- Replace faulty components
- Advise customers on work performed and condition of equipment
- Use shop equipment and specialized diagnostic and programming apparatus to repair, adjust and reprogram appliances
- Large household appliances
- Power tools
- Criminal record check
- Driver’s validity licence check
- Eligible for professional liability insurance
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- On the road job
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Transportation provided by employer
Equipment and machinery experience
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.