We are looking for a pharmacist with clinical background to be part of an innovative SRx pharmacy in Scarborough, Ontario. Our focus is exceptional pharmaceutical care for patients and collaboration with community and health care providers. We are a nation-wide company with pharmacies in every province. This position entails working as a staff pharmacist and managing the daily operations of the pharmacy and maintaining a professional setting for retail and community outreach.
EXPECTATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
· Completion of a pharmacy degree program, BSc. Pharm, PharmD or equivalent
· Minimum 1 -2 years of licensed pharmacist experience
· Registration and in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists·
· Strong clinical experience is preferred
· Strong clinical knowledge in Minor Ailments for Ontario
· Strong clinical pharmacy skills and ability to collaborate with other health care professionals
· Experience conducting medication reviews and medication reconciliation
· Ability to multitask and take leadership when on duty
· Strong leadership, patient care, and customer service skills
· Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
· Experience with Kroll software is preferred
· Passion for the profession of pharmacy and patient care
Staff Pharmacist duties will include:
· Working within the daily operations of the pharmacy, managing staff, inventory, and working within scope of practice of OCP
· Providing exceptional patient centered care.
· Dispensing and counseling on prescription and OTC medications.
· Conducting medication reviews.
· Administering Flu shots and other vaccines
· Maintaining a professional setting for retail and community outreach.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47.00-$50.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All staff are COVID-19 Vaccinated. Masks are a requirement.
- Do you have experience with Kroll Software?
- pharmacist: 2 years (required)
- Pharmacy License (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2022-12-19
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.